Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who reads this Blog?

.
I recently put in (at the suggestion of Google) an array of buttons under each post, so readers could weigh in with their assessment.  There is a "Fun" button, an "Interesting" buttons, and ... another one; I forget.  None of them have been clicked, so I conclude that the only people reading this blog are people who either are very pressed for time, or simply hate it!

There could also be people reading it, just to make sure they keep up with the latest news.  This makes me laugh so hard that I think I threw out my back again.

My family and friends might be reading it too, both of them, but they obviously want to keep it anonymous.  I read it, because my memory is getting weak and I don't want to forget what pissed me off this morning.  At any rate, we've had at least 500 visits since I put up that counter, which I did in ... when?  I have to remember, or it makes absolutely no sense.  Last week?  I had a thousand visitors a week!  Awesome.

In addition, nobody is making comments.  The reason is that someone is spamming me, and I have to delete their comments, or all my readers will end up marrying young ladies from China.  I'm sure that's a step up for some of them; who knows what they're marrying at present?  Maybe I will make comments unmoderated.  Just a warning: don't click on anything I wouldn't click on, especially if you've already got a Chinese wife!

Arch, guest blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers