Monday, April 15, 2024

Caitlin Clark

Thefirst time I saw Caitlin Clark, I got a very strong impression that she was unspoiled.  I got the impression that she cared about basketball, cared about her teammates, and hardly at all about the cameras. 

But now they're making such an awful fuss about the young lady that I fear it isn't going to end well.  Very few people of high school age have the strength of character to resist this level of scrutiny.  It's sort of unavoidable; the Media has to make its money, and (to them) Caitlin Clark is the Golden Goose.  We can't expect them to have the delicacy of a psychologist; they're sports reporters, the roughest, crudest people there are.

Thoughts and prayers for CC; but the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't often listen to me. 

Arch

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers