Thursday, June 25, 2015

Show for June 27th: One Year of Archie's Archives


This weekend's show will be a retrospective of the past year, because I have been doing this show for just exactly 52 weeks.  I have 34 shows on my hard drive, so it must mean that I have created new material for two out of every three shows.  (The others were either repeats, or shows done automatically --from my own music, but at random, and without announcement-- by the Station computer.  I will write more when I have thought some more about what I'm going to do.

Archie

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers