Sunday, October 12, 2014

This and That

.
Whoa!

The wife and I were just fooling around, trying to stuff up the gaps around the windows in our bedroom, and I came down to check on my blog, and One Hundred and Three people had been viewing the blog!!!  I am totally not accustomed to all this attention.

Only 5 people had read the most recent post; obviously some of them have been reading older posts, and there's no way to tell who read what, when.  (I mean, if I kept track of the count of viewers of all the posts daily, I could deduce this information, but I don't have that degree of interest in the data!)

By the way, do please take a look at our companion blog about Archie's Archives, the radio show.  There is an enormous amount of information, aimed at people just getting started in listening to classical music.  (Please don't listen to the podcasts; I hate the sound of my own voice, and I assume you will, too.)

The latest post was on sets of variations, and Passacaglias.  And there are pictures.

Arch

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers