Thursday, September 23, 2010

Apologies

.
You might not know this, but my e-mail address was briefly shut down by the providers, because it had succumbed to a spam attack.  Since the security breach, I have a feeling that all my accounts are still vulnerable (I think there are ways --for the attackers-- to leave openings behind, but I don't know exactly how), so all my problems are not quite behind me.

Evidently a party in Mexico tried to gain access to my e-mail account by calling in.  It evidently did not work.

Archimedes

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers