Thursday, September 10, 2026

Were the 2024 Elections Stolen by Trump, Musk, and MAGA?

I just saw a video that seems to claim that the 2024 elections were actually won by Kamala Harris, but were stolen by Trump.

 There is even some belief that all the elections: 2016, 2020, and 2024, were all rigged by Trump.  But he only lost the 2020 election (because of massive early voting by Dems), and Trump knew he should have won, if not for the mail-in vote, which is why he keeps harping about that election. 

Foolishly, Trump has said, in public, that Musk "knows about voting machines," which is why he won in 2024.  So, it appears that Musk found a way to disappear thousands of ballots (presumably for Kamala Harris), which is why Trumpy ended up winning. 

I didn't realize that US elections were such fragile things.  I don't know anything about election security, so I had better pipe down while I'm still ahead. 

Arch 

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers