Saturday, September 19, 2026

TV Ads will Probably Not Make a Darn Bit of Difference

It's my belief that Democrat attendance at the polls, and votes, will not be greatly affected by TV ads.  (I should say that my vote won't be; but it's a mistake to believe that I'm at all typical, really.)  In contrast, I think Republican votes will be influenced by TV ads.  I have absolutely no scientific basis for thinking this way, except that I have a feeling that everyone is sick of being jockeyed around by Big Money.  Once the Big Money <—> TV Ads connection is made, the persuasiveness of the ads will dim, at least for a while.  (Do I have it in for the dimwit sector?  So it seems.)

Archeology 

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers