Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Tit-For-Tat — Trumpy Style

I'm so embarrassed when I write to friends back home, if they bring up Trump's mean spirited retaliation.  I never liked Harvard University, but since Trump got on their case, I've felt myself drift to their side.  There's no way to legislate even-handedness by the White House.  In the past, any administrative partiality has been kept under cover.  Now, of course, it's all out in the open.  (I wonder why; do MAGA have trouble with being subtle?  I think I know the answer to that.  It's there some benefit to flaunting administrative viciousness?  ICE people perhaps don't pick up on subtlety; so if trump and company want to discourage ICErs from attending Harvard ... no, that doesn't make any sense. 

Arch 

No comments:

Final Jeopardy

Final Jeopardy
"Think" by Merv Griffin

The Classical Music Archives

The Classical Music Archives
One of the oldest music file depositories on the Web

Strongbad!

Strongbad!
A weekly cartoon clip, for all superhero wannabes, and the gals who love them.

My Blog List

Followers